Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Michele "Crazy Eyes" Bachmann's State of the Union Response

Why are there two responses to the President's State of the Union Address? And why is one from the rattling brain pan of Congresswoman Michele Bachmann? Hell if I know. This is the Tea Party's--or rather, the Tea Party Express'--response, rather than the GOP response. As though there's a difference. Let's see what sort of plan Miss Cuckoo Bananas has for us, shall we? I haven't watched yet, so I'll comment after. . .



Urrrpppp. . .That was a little hard to take. Why is she looking over my left shoulder? Distracting. Anyway, I don't trust any facts or figures from this woman without a fact-checking organization. Her history bears me out on that one. Also, Ewa Jamma? Honestly. Anyway, thanks to Joe.My.God. for finding the video so that I didn't have to look anymore, and also for the "Crazy Eyes" nickname. Perfect.

2 comments:

  1. About Shelly's comment concerning a "leaner, smarter government".

    I can't speak for the leaner part, but as long as she keeps getting elected the government's not going to get any smarter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was supposedly looking at a different camera (one belonging to the Tea Party Express website). There is no excuse for the crazy that came out of her mouth, though.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...