Saturday, August 4, 2007

Gag Reel: Friends

As I've said before, I'm entertaining friends this weekend, so I don't have as much time to post. Strangely, I've found the time to post several new items. But, I'm going to use that excuse for posting this video!

If you are a DVD collector, you already know that the very best of the "special features" are the gag reels. Deleted scenes and alternate endings are fun, but nothing beats the foul-ups, bleeps and blunders. This is a great clip I found on YouTube of the outtakes from Friends. It made me laugh (many times). How 'bout you?



And one more, because I just can't help myself. There are more, but you're tech-savvy, you can find them, right?



And, because I'm incorrigable--and I loved this show--Fat Monica.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...