Sunday, May 18, 2008

Mike Huckabee Responds to His Obama Gaffe

I only watched two of the four (five?) Sunday morning political gabfests this morning, and even then, it was mostly out of one eye while I was reading. The shows have been too tedious lately for 100% attention. FOX "News" Sunday in particular is getting more and more unwatchable to me as I realize that I don't like a single member of their ludicrously named "Power Panel."

But there was a little nugget on Meet the Press that was blog-worthy. Here is Tim Russert discussing gaffes with former GOP hopeful, Mike Huckabee, in particular his cringe-worthy Barack Obama and gunshots "joke."

2 comments:

  1. 2 things.

    First, I recently had a very vivid image, completely out of the blue, where Obama was assassintated by some Neo-nazi. Quite troubling for me but so very real when I saw it.

    Second, I heard on the news this morning that Huckabee is seeking the VP bid with McCain...OMG! The thought of Huckabee being anywhere near the Whitehouse or in line for the Presidency scares the bejesus out of me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I've had a bad "Bobby Kennedy" vibe about Barack Obama myself--seldom giving voice to it, because it sounds so awful.

    Huckabee's stupid statement was enough (as if the cooked squirrel in a popcorn popper wasn't enough) to keep him out of the White House, so don't worry.

    I kinda hope it's somebody that the angers liberals--maybe Tom DeLay? Newt Gingrich? Bill Frist?

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...