Wednesday, October 15, 2008

William F. Buckley's Son Abandons GOP


Photo from source, CNN

I am so leery of counting my chickens before they've hatched. We Democrats are used to thinking we're going to win, only to lose what should have been an easy win. But the trends seem to be pointing to a win this time. And the "rats fleeing a sinking ship" thing seems to be happening too, as it pertains to the GOP.

So, at the risk of setting myself up for a fall, I'm highlighting this article of yet another dyed-in-the-wool conservative jumping from the McCain to the Obama ship. But I'll be crossing my fingers, throwing salt over my shoulder and avoiding black cats for the next three weeks!

[Excerpt]


Christopher Buckley, the son of conservative icon William F. Buckley, said Tuesday he's resigned from the conservative National Review days after endorsing Barack Obama's White House bid, among the most powerful symbols yet of the conservative discontent expressed this election cycle. . .

Read more at: CNN

Thanks to Stupid Monkey Planet for the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...