Sunday, October 19, 2008

I'm Ashamed to be from Ohio: Racist Obama Display

This is just hideous. And it goes without saying, stupid. This "Halloween" display is one of the must jumbled, ridiculous attempts at political thought I've ever seen. It's a ghost hanging from a noose. . .which is itself a head scratcher. How do you hang a ghost?

It also has an Obama sign on it, upside down for some reason. There is a Star of David on its head, why, I have no idea. And, the icing on the cake, Barack Obama's middle name, Hussein, misspelled on its chest. Brilliant dude. I may have to claim Ohio, but at least I'm not from Fairfield.

And just wait til you hear the man's commentary on his creation. . .



Source: AmericaBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...