Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Worlds Collide: Bill Clinton to Debate George W. Bush


Holy moly. A debate between Clinton and Bush? I'm not sure I could take it. Bush rivals Sarah Palin as one of the speakers I can barely tolerate. I haven't heard him speak since he was President, though. He used to embarrass and infuriate me, but now that he's a private citizen again, maybe it would be good for a laugh. There is no doubt that Clinton can run verbal and intellectual circles around him. I've gotta wonder if there is going to be a narrow scope for the debate to keep it from turning into a bloodbath.

[Excerpt]

42 vs. 43 in Debate of Former Presidents

It's billed as "The Hottest Ticket in Political History:" A debate between Bill Clinton and George W. Bush at Radio City Music Hall. The event will happen in February as part of MSG Entertainment's third annual "Minds That Move The World" speakers series. . .

Read more at: Politics Daily

Hat tip to my mom for the link!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...