Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!


If you've stopped by in the last 24 hours (or the last week, for that matter), you may have noticed a few less posts than usual. Sorry about that. I can't even claim to be busy. Here I am, with New Year's a little over an hour away, sitting at home watching the new year in on telly. Which is about as low as you can go, sweetie. (Thank you, Edina from Absolutely Fabulous)

I just wasn't in the mood this year for revelry, I can't really say why. Part of it is that The Other Half is working early tomorrow, and can't participate. Another is, I dunno, I guess I'm holidayed out. Maybe the February blahs came early to me this year. But I'm here on the blog, and I should have the thing up and running at normal speed in a couple of days. But my "vacation" still has three days left on it, so I might just continue to take advantage of that. But by Monday! Tuesday at the latest. . .

Meanwhile, Happy New Year!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...