Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Blogiversary! 33 Months! 6,140 Posts! 97,000 Visits!


Wow, and another month goes by. This time, there were a few significant events that transpired, even in a shorter-than-usual month. The biggest change in my life in years was the acquisition of a new car, and of course the sale of the old truck. For some people, this may be no big whoop, but for me--as the driver of a 1998 Jeep Wrangler for nine years--an almost new 2009 Mitsubishi Galant was an extra special treat.

Another big thing, for me anyway, was my month-long (and still going!) adventure in dentistry. It is only my latest go-around, but in February alone I had a cleaning, a checkup, a consultation and gum surgery. This will be followed in the next week or so with a filling (for my first cavity in 25 years), and a surgery followup. Whee!

Now, blog-wise, February was also a big month. I had more "hits" than in any other month in the past year. For some reason, it seems to be the least interesting news item or faux controversy that always spurs a spike in readership. This time, it was President Obama (and Bush) with their feet on their desks. I still don't get the fascination or the poutrage. But I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, so I plan to mock mercilessly any faux outrage that comes down the pike! So basically, nothing will change much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...