Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Randi Rhodes on Eric Massa's Mess (and Glenn Beck)

The Eric Massa story is bound to burn out in the next day or so, but I really found humor in talk radio host Randi Rhodes' blog post on the story. While you're there, sign up for Randi's email updates. You'll learn a lot.

[Excerpt]

<>Massa Mess

Eric Massa was on Glenn Beck last night. Ouch. If you haven’t seen it, let me just say that encounter had to be at least as awkward as the alleged encounters between Massa and his staffers. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a worse train wreck on television that didn’t involve an actual train wreck. I was hoping that Glenn Beck was going to throw a frog in boiling water just to break the tension. . .

Read more at: <>Randi Rhodes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...