Saturday, January 15, 2011

Michael Reagan Trashes Ron Reagan?

WTF? You know, step- half-brothers can have strained relationships, I know. But this little family drama is getting fairly ugly.  I'm not sure that it's Ron that comes off badly here.

[Excerpt]

Michael Reagan Rejects Half-Brother's Charge Their Father Had Alzheimer's While President

Michael Reagan released the following statement to FoxNation.com: "Ron was an embarrassment to his father when he was alive and today he became an embarrassment to his mother. . ."

Read more at: SAU Mag

2 comments:

  1. Oh, the step brothers had fights before.
    I believe Michael rather than Ron. Ron is a liberal and he has trashed his family before, so i
    I don't put much stock in what he says.
    Plus the evidence seems kind of weak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, wait, Dan. I was alive, conscious and aware in the eighties. Reagan was doddering in the later years of the presidency. Nancy was being held up as the person behind the throne even then. I don't find Ron Jr's account hard to believe AT ALL.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...