Monday, September 17, 2007

Emmy Dodging in Pacific Time Zone


Image from Wikipedia

I'm back online after my restful day away from the computer. The Emmys are in their third hour (too much padding guys). And I'm trying to find out what's going on in the world, but I'm getting skittish about spoiling any Emmy surprises that might come up.

So, perhaps I shouldn't have signed on to AOL. . . The geniuses there put up a top story on their splash page, with a picture of Sally Field and the headline "Controversy at the Emmys." GREAT. Anyway, I clicked it down, and didn't read it. I also didn't see what Sally may have done that would be controversial. She was up presenting an award, and seemed fine to me.

Maybe it's coming up. Anyway, every year I seem to get something spoiled, either by a phone call, the Internet, or a newsbreak. C'mon, either air the thing live, or hold back on the news for a few hours, could ya?

Oh, hey, Al Gore just got a standing ovation! THAT will tick of the Freepers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...