Saturday, September 15, 2007

UPDATED: Britney Spears' Train Wreck

Yeah, I know. What's she doing here? I rarely have any use for the "celebutard" (The Stephanie Miller Show) stories, no matter how sordid. But when it's funny. Well, that's another story. In any event, I'm quite sure Viacom will pull this YouTube video before long anyway. So catch it while you can.

UPDATE: I replaced the video with another source that is more likely to stay put.

UPDATE II: Nope, that one's gone too. Boy, Viacom is serious, ain't they? I can't even embed the video they GAVE me the code to? Weird. If you didn't manage to catch it before it was pulled, try the official site: MTV.com

UPDATE III: An excellent dissection of the problems bloggers had posting this clip is featured here: Machinist.Salon.com. And Viacom actually has a direct link to the video, if you still haven't seen it, here: http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1568788&vid=173440.

Britney Spears' "comeback" at the Video Music Awards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...