Sunday, September 23, 2007

My Last (I Think) MoveOn.org "Betray Us" Ad Post

If you've read my blog before, you probably know I'm a fan of Air America Radio. But I'll confess, I've never listened to The Young Turks, their morning show. I don't get to listen until about 7:30 PST, and I listen to The Stephanie Miller Show. My sister turned me on to it, and I never miss it. But if this clip is any indication, maybe I should be podcasting The Young Turks.

I really agree with almost everything Cenk Uygur is saying in this clip. He's talking about the (afore mentioned, many times on this blog) MoveOn.org "Betray Us?" ad, and the faux outrage it spawned. He doesn't spare the Democrats either. Click and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...