Friday, March 12, 2010

Amazon Recommends. . .Weird Stuff!

Image from source, Huffington Post

I'm off work today, with no schedule, no commitments, and no responsibilities! So, I'm watching last week's Saturday Night Live on the DVR. I know, hold me back, right? I'm a third of the way through it, but my first laugh? From an email I got from Huffington Post. I just couldn't resist any photo essay that starts with Ann Coulter + Coyote Urine.

[Excerpt]

The Most Ridiculous Amazon Suggests Of All Time

Amazon is the super store we all dreamed of. You can buy anything. Anything. But because there's so much that they offer, you occasionally need some assistance. That's where Amazon Suggests comes in handy. . .

Read more at: Huffington Post




No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...