Sunday, March 28, 2010

What Happens in Vegas: Sarah Palin Tea Bags Searchlight


Image from source, LVRJ


Yeah, this wasn't really in Las Vegas, but Searchlight, Nevada is such a small burg, I'm sure most of the visitors were either from here, or at least came here afterward. I'd be especially interested how the hooker trade was for the event. Ahem.

Anyway, I was nowhere near the event, though I did consider going as a roving reporter. But the stupid! It burns! Couldn't do it.

My favorite part is that the crowd left "en masse" after Queen Sarah finished. What, Heidi Harris and Joe the Plumber don't do it for you, tea baggers? Yeah, I said it. I don't care if it doesn't show "respect." I can't respect a movement whose biggest draw is a mental lightweight like Palin, and where the lesser lights are so incredibly dim themselves.

[Excerpt]

TEA PARTY EXPRESS RALLY: Palin energizes thousands, declares 'we're not going to sit down and shut up'

Read it at: Las Vegas Review Journal



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...