Sunday, March 14, 2010

SNL Digital Short: "Boombox"

It's not often these days that I'm laughing at Saturday Night Live. I watch it out of habit or muscle memory or something. I mean, the actors are mostly good, and capable of pulling laughs out of me. But SNL, what is up with the writing these days? The show has always been spotty-- as I suppose every sketch comedy show is--but lately the hit to miss ratio is very heavy to the miss side. Still, there were a few chuckle-worthy moments in last night's show, chief among them the SNL Digital Short, Andy Samberg's regular feature.

The digital shorts are usually musical, usually a bit twisted, maybe a little gross. . .but they have a much higher "hit" factor than the rest of the show. "Boombox" is about a song so good it makes people dance uncontrollably. . .and old people. . .well. . .Just watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...