Saturday, August 4, 2007

This Modern World: Best Comic Strip EVER


Image from ThisModernWorld.com

This is a shout-out to Tom Tomorrow, and his comic strip, This Modern World. I remember, back in my Ohio days (15 years or so ago), reading his strip in the Columbus alternative weekly, The Other Paper. I'd order my coffee at the local hipster coffee-house in the "short north," (I don't remember the name of the place, but I know it wasn't Starbucks), grab the free paper, and flip right to This Modern World. I hadn't even experienced my seismic-shift in political thought yet, but I knew great satire when I saw it.

Tom's still at it, and with Commander Coo-Coo Bananas in charge, his wit has only gotten sharper.


Click here to see the latest cartoon at: Salon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...