Thursday, May 8, 2008

Back to Ohio: Preparing for the Trip


Tomorrow, I leave for a vacation to Ohio, to see my nephew Lux, for the third time before he turns one year old. I live 2,000 miles away, so more frequent visits are not possible (and three was really a trick, with my vacation time at work). So, I will not be able to post as much as usual for the next week or so.

Tonight, we have guests for dinner, so even tonight will be a little sparse by my usual standards. I'd like to ask regular readers (and you fickle RSS folks) to please stick with me until I return. I'll still be posting, just with a little less frequency.

UPDATE: Dinner was cancelled, so I'm back with a slew of posts, thanks in part to Stupid Monkey Planet.

To take up some slack, Stupid Monkey Planet will be popping in to throw some poo at the screen to see what sticks. He has a very unique perspective on the world (and yes, I know that modifiers to "unique" are supposedly an oxymoron, but the Monkey deserves it, and is not a moron).

Here is the reason I'm going away. I'm usually not a fan of the childrens, but I think this video will convince you why it is important that I get away.

Video of: Lux Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...