Sunday, February 15, 2009

Randi Rhodes Finally Talks About Absence from Radio


Image from source, Green960

Finally. For a week and a half, Randi Rhodes has been absent from her eponymous radio program on Nova M Radio. For all of that time, there has been scant--and vague--information as to exactly what is going on. Well, we still don't know what's going on, really. But there is actually word from Randi herself that the program will not continue on Nova M, and that she's looking for a new home for the show.

Good luck, Randi! It's tough out there, but I've got to believe that you'll land on your feet. And if I'm able to listen, I will.

[Excerpt]

Nova M Radio has not yet corrected the problem that has kept me off the air despite my strong desire and readiness to broadcast my show. Respecting the employer-employee relationship that has existed between Nova M and me, and expecting the solution to be quickly achieved, detalis [sic] of the disabling event were withheld in good faith. But I can tell you this much: you should not believe any statement implicating me as being in any way responsible for the disruption in the Randi Rhodes Show. There is no truth to any such message. In fact, I did everything in my power to help Nova M make it possible for me to return.
In light of most recent developments, my show will be seeking a new home. I would ask for your continued patience and indulgence in respecting my rights during this time. Your unwavering support is cherished. Thank you.

Randi Rhodes

Source: Green960


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...