Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Rachel Maddow, On a Roll

It might seem like I throw a Rachel Maddow Show clip up on the blog whenever I can't think of anything else. It's not true (most of the time), but I could get away with it, if I wanted to. Her MSNBC show is one of the most interesting, entertaining and informative programs on cable news. If you like your cable news loud and pointlessly argumentative, RMS is not the place for you. But if you want to feed your brain, you've found your destination.

Last night's show was so entertaining, I'm tempted to post every available clip. But I'll tamp down my geekdom, and just present the opener, in which Rachel discusses Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's trip to Japan. Rachel made me laugh out loud more than once (especially at the clip of the Japanese finance minister on a bender), and seemed to be having a really good time. Maybe she finally got some sleep this weekend. Rachel is made of awesome. OK, geek-gushing over. For now. . .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...