Thursday, February 12, 2009

Red State Update: The Octuplet Mom

The story of Nadya Suleman, the lady who had the octuplets (whom actor Steven Weber hilariously called "Octopussy") isn't my type of story. It's more of a Greta van Whatsername or Nancy Grace kind of story, maybe even a Rita Cosby ('member her?) kind of story. But a post with an offhand comment about the octuplets spiked my readership, for some unknown reason.

So while I might not be interested, it is clear that you are. So, what to do? How about a recap of the whole story by one of my favorites, Red State Update with Jackie & Dunlap! Sure, why not. And I wonder if it was Dunlap or Weber who hit upon that nickname first?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...