Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Featured Site: This is Why You're Fat.

I used to work at the Los Angeles County Fair every summer, and I kind of miss the fair food. Of course, I was young then, and I could eat anything without gaining weight. Which is a challenge at a fair, let me tell you. They're constantly trying to top themselves with crazier and more fattening food items. Fried dough, fried onions, fried Twinkies. And that was just beginning.

But I really found the mother lode with this site. This is Why You're Fat features some of the most fattening, funny, sometimes gross out food items. Some look delicious though!


"Sloppy Joe On A Krispy Kreme"

Source: This is Why You're Fat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...