Sunday, February 15, 2009

Seth MacFarlane Sings on Talk Show


Since MadTV was cancelled, I've been watching the local news while waiting for Saturday Night Live to start. But weekend news is usually a snooze-fest, so the last couple of weeks, I've tuned back into FOX, and have found a new show called Talk Show with Spike Feresten.

I've never heard of Feresten before, but he's apparently a former writer for Seinfeld. Anyway, the last couple of weeks, he's done some great counter-programming, by interviewing great guests just as SNL is getting ready to start. This week, it was Seth MacFarlane, the creator/writer/voice artist of Family Guy and American Dad! I was impressed that Talk Show played up the resemblance between McFarlane and Christopher Knight (Peter Brady of The Brady Bunch)--something I've noted here on the blog. And I was even more impressed by the (really dirty) song that Seth sang.

I couldn't get just the singing clip anywhere, but here is the entire show, if you're interested, with the song starting at about 22 minutes in. Enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...