Friday, April 10, 2009

Back to Ohio, Day One

Today, on my first day back to Ohio, I'll probably be napping, resting up from my redeye flight from Las Vegas. After that, there are really no plans until tonight, where I hope to be having a pizza and beer-filled bull session with my sister and her husband. It's kind of a tradition.

It will be the first time since the election that we don't have an opposition party to bitch about. But I'm sure we'll find something to dish.

I'll try to get a post or two up between now and then. But if I don't, please look for Stupid Monkey Planet to show up (provided he has the time). And I'll try to pop in if I can. Until then, enjoy this moment of frivolity. . .

1 comment:

  1. Red Rover, Red Rover, send Jamie and Andy on OVER. -Jen-

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...