Wednesday, October 14, 2009

"Birther" Queen Orly Taitz Fined $20K


Image from source, Joe.My.God.

Since the "birther" movement has been thoroughly discredited by now, I wasn't sure if I'd comment on the queen of the birthers, Orly Taitz being fined for wasting the courts' time. But when I read the headline of the piece below, I just couldn't resist. The birthers couldn't have picked a more perfect spokeswoman for their cause.

[Excerpt]

Birther Loon Orly Taitz Slapped With $20K Fine For Terrible Wig And Douchnozzelry

Fed up with her incessant frivolous filings and claims that he is involved in a conspiracy to cloak the true citizenship status of President Obama, a federal judge has slammed birther loon Orly Taitz with a $20,000 fine. The order from U.S. District Court judge Clay Land is 43 pages long. . .

Read more at: Joe.My.God.

1 comment:

  1. Was $20K fine enough? Maybe when Taitz becomes a real lawyer she will appreciate what just happened. I wonder if she is a mail order bride, just like her law degree? She is perfect for a reporter job with "Fake News".

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...