Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Carrie Prejean Has to Pay for Boob Job?


Image from source, Joe.My.God.

You know, beauty pageants haven't held the slightest bit of interest for me since my little sister stopped participating in them back in the mid-80s. And trust me, those little girl pageants were nothing like the monstrosities they've become today. Even when Carrie Prejean, Miss California, was asked the gay marriage question by culture skank Perez Hilton, I wasn't much interested.

In fact, the only thing that made it newsworthy to me at the time was for what the news didn't focus on. In my opinion, she lost the pageant not for her political views, but for the fact that she answered the question with such imbecilic phrasing. "Opposite marriage?" She was as bad as that Miss Teen South Carolina contestant. And the Iraq, such as. . .

Anyway, since Prejean lost, she has parlayed her 15 minutes into an excruciating right-wing world tour, hailed as a hero. Ugh. So it is with great pleasure that I present the following excerpted story. . .

[Excerpt]

Pageant Lawsuit: Pay Us For Your Fake Titties, Carrie Prejean!!!

Miss California USA pageant organizer K2 Productions has filed a counter-suit to Carrie Prejean's claim of religious discrimination, demanding (among other things) that she pay them back for her fake titties. . .

Read more at: Joe.My.God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...