Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Rachelpalooza: I Can't Help Myself.

I know I know I know. . .I've had too many clips from The Rachel Maddow Show lately. Way too many, I mean this is not her blog, right? I'm sorry, I can't help myself, her show has just been awesome lately.  In fact, I could post most of tonight's show, much of which was about the Shirly Sherrod faux racism scandal.  So, I'm posting three clips right here in this post, and will do my level best to avoid the topic for the rest of the week.  Here's a tip, if you want to watch a little and not a lot:

The first clip is top heavy with exposition, allegories and such. It's really good, but it's long.  The second clip is a little breezier, with the Washington Post's Eugene Robinson and Rachel finding gallows humor in the whole sordid affair.  And the third is a smackdown of FOX "News" and their transparent, baldly partisan faux news machine (it's awesome).






3 comments:

  1. Boy, if I didn't know better, the fascination you have with her would lead me to believe... nah, not happening. But...???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a thing for big, juicy brains. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Over and just as before, the location has exact replica handbags movement considering straight forward yet impacted replica handbags accoutrements remain finely recognised about the apple and are nevertheless interesting specific best sell prices; replica bags are high-ticket goods that might sum designer replica handbags .

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...