Thursday, September 9, 2010

Frivolity Break: More Maru from a Tired Blogger

I like to try to put something new up for the next day (in this case, Thursday), to keep the blog fresh. But truth be told, I'm not finding anything I care to post. Some days are like that.

One thing that always makes me smile is Maru, the Scottish Fold tabby cat from Japan. He's adorable, and funny as all get out. In this particular video, Maru looks as disinterested as I feel at the moment. But he gives in to his nature, and eventually takes the bait. I'll be back later in the day, and I'll try to be more inspired. Until then, have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Cute.
    Funny, the video was brought to us by Joe Heck. Well, maybe not funny to you but hey, thanks for the support. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lost me on the Joe Heck thing. What? Anyway, I don't have much of a feeling on Heck, one way or the other. But I thought it was funny that during the big polygamist scandal a while back, I could TOTALLY picture Heck with one of those Mormon up-dos all the "sister wives" wore!

    Maybe that's mean. But I'm a graphic artist, and I see caricatures everywhere.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...