Thursday, June 21, 2007

Join the Blog!


To those friends and family members (and anyone who has found my blog by happy accident, or on purpose), I thought I'd spell out a few things that may not be obvious to people new to blogs.

My site is generated by me, James L. Greenlee (Jamie), but I have invited several family members and friends to join me in posting. My personal viewpoint is that of a gay, liberal, agnostic heathen (I'm nothing if not honest). My invited guests have other viewpoints, and I heartily offer them to express their views! I'm all about diversity, and want the most well-rounded, interesting blog I can provide.

Any contributions by invited guests (or guest bloggers, if you send me an email with interesting ideas) will be posted intact. My intention is to act as only a style and layout editor. Content will be left as is. The only exception will be possible disclaimers attached to your post, with my comments added at the end. To readers, it will be made clear that contrary opinions, while tolerated, will be the opinion of the author, and not necessarily that of the blog editor (me!).

To readers (and contributors), I encourage you to leave comments, by clicking the comments link at the end of each blog. Sometimes the most interesting thoughts and ideas can be found in a blog's comments section. If you see something you like (or particularly disagree with), by all means, leave a comment!

If you have a opinion, rant, interesting site to link to, great YouTube video you like, or other assorted brain fart to share, let me know! The more the better!

Thanks for reading, and continue to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...