Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Cheney in the News


Well, strangely enough, there is a lot of Dick Cheney stuff in the news. It's not totally wiping out news about Paris, or the unfortunately deceased Ohio woman, or the wrestler who killed himself and family, but Cheney news has been breaking through. Enough of it, in fact to make me nervous (excuse me while I find my tinfoil hat).

Whenever BAD news for the administration starts breaking, I begin to worry about what OTHER bad news might be happening that they don't want us to know about. My trust for these guys is so low, I always figure when the news serves a little red meat, there's a big juicy Porterhouse being hidden from us. Call me crazy. But red meat there was, so let's plate it up:

From ThinkProgress:

From RawStory:


Also from RawStory:


And finally, a link that also ties in to the big, sparkly Ann Coulter steps in it story (something I'm almost sure was just a distraction from things the news doesn't want to talk about). This little gem tears apart Ann's defense that Bill Maher did it to, so it's OK to wish death on somebody.

The crazy thing about this link is, it's over four months old. That's right, friends, Ann's excuse was disproven four months before she said it.

From Crooks and Liars:

UPDATE: I have a pathological curiosity about what those over at FreeRepublic are saying about the issues of the day. Despite several search key words, I cannot find a word about the Washington Post in-depth critique of the Cheney Vice-Presidency. Now, maybe I'm just not typing the right words, but I wonder. . .are they speechless?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...