Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Coultergeist Strikes at Edwards - AGAIN

So far in the horse race for Democratic Party Presidential nominee, I'm leaning toward John Edwards. I was able to attend one of the earliest debates, here at UNLV, and he was easily the most impressive of the bunch (though Hillary wowed me more than I ever thought she could). Yes, he was a trial lawyer (much like Fred Thompson), and he has been chided for vanity. Hey, if I were half as good looking, I'd be primping too. And if a $400 haircut is the worst offense he's committed, I think I can see past it.

Somebody out there doesn't share my admiration of Edwards, though. Über right-wing succubus/incubus Ann Coulter rather famously called him the "f-word," which as you could imagine, rankled my feathers just a bit. You'd think that such a gaffe would have gotten her D-listed Z-listed on the pundit parade, but she manages to pop up all over the place, on just about any topic. On one of her visits to Good Morning America, Ann topped herself (not literally, but I'm guessing such a thing is possible for Ann). Here it is.

FULL DISCLOSURE: I tried (unsuccessfully) to post the html-heavy email I got from Edwards today. I failed, so this is the next best thing. This html-editing really is pretty much learn as you go.

3 comments:

  1. I am offended that you would even think of placing the Uber-beyotch on the same list as Kathy! Shame, Shame, Shame. She's definitely further down the alphabet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dallas, you're absolutely right, it has been corrected! Mea Culpa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOD!! Is she nuts or what?? Opinions, like assholes, we all have 'em. Her's must be a gaper!!

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...