Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Why So Hostile?



It occurred to me that my last post may have come off as an unwarranted attack on a blog that never did anything to deserve it. Hardly. But, I'd like to explain why I levelled that attack. Over the last few days, I've read, heard and seen various stories about the nastiness on left wing blogs. In all cases, this has been left without a response. I even heard Bill O'Reilly say that he doesn't comment on the far right wing, because THEY DON'T REALLY EXIST, or have been marginalized in our society. This was on FOX "News," mind you.

So, the below post is merely my response to the charge that only the left has some sort of lock on rancor and vitriol. Free Republic has enough of those things to counterbalance ALL of the left wing sites put together. NOW it's 'nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...