Monday, June 25, 2007

Monday Morning Quickie

Hello, Readers! Can only take two or three minutes to drop a line, as I am at work, and want them to get their money's worth out of me. So, on a very quick break, I wanted to take the opportunity to put up a fresh post, and knock the Erasure YouTube post down a notch (I mean, I love Erasure, but do we really need a drag queen staring at us at the very top of the page? Not so much).

As I said, very limited time here, but this link was mentioned on the Stephanie Miller Show. It's about a story by Frank Rich, discussing the preemptive attempt by the Bush Administration (and minions) to frame what September means as it regards "the surge" Take note! Bush will use 9.11.2007 to extend surge, Rich says

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...