Wednesday, December 19, 2007

John Edwards Ahead in Iowa Poll


Photo from Blog.Kir.com

When it comes to picking a candidate for President, I'm a little ambivalent. John Edwards is my choice for the moment, and has been for a while. But truth be told, the field of Democratic candidates is pretty good. There isn't one I wouldn't happily cast my ballot for in the general election. Especially when put up against any of the freaky Republican rogues' gallery.

That said, I'm happy to say that my original choice is suddenly doing very well in Iowa. Good goin,' John, let's keep it interesting!

[Excerpt]


A new InsiderAdvantage poll in Iowa shows John Edwards leading among likely caucus-goers with 30% support, followed by Sen. Hillary Clinton at 26% and Sen. Barack Obama at 24%.This is the first poll to show Edwards ahead of his rivals since summer. . .

Read more at: Political Wire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...