Saturday, December 29, 2007

Weekend Blogging

I've said it before and I'm saying it again. Blogging on the weekends (particularly holiday weekends) is hard work! The lack of posts you see is only partly because I'm taking it easy this week. It's also because finding interesting things to post about is really, really difficult.

I suppose it's nice that (outside of the odd assassination and pocket veto) not all that much seems to be happening. That will of course change dramatically as soon as New Year's is over with. The primary season ramps up almost immediately afterward, and there are sure to be some political fireworks.

Until then, I'll see what I can scrape up. And try not to feel guilty for the sparse new posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...