Thursday, December 27, 2007

John Edwards Iowa Ad

Well, the holiday celebrating and revelry have just about ceased, so I have a little more time to devote to the blog. And what I've found out there on the internets, is of course, extensive coverage of Benazir Bhutto's assassination. This is to be sure a true news story, one deserving of the coverage it is getting.

But, I have nothing to add. It is so far out of my milieu, all I can really do is provide the occasional link or update. It's ironic that I finally have time to post some things, but actually finding interesting items is difficult. Yes, it's all about me. . .

So, I was glad to come upon this John Edwards ad for the Iowa Caucus next week. Edwards has been my choice so far, but only half-heartedly. I'd be pleased to see any Democrat win whoever it is. I like Edwards best, but would support whichever candidate arises to be the nominee.

But this is a fairly stirring ad. Edwards certainly sounds Presidential here. See what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...