Thursday, December 31, 2009

Michael Musto's Decade in Review


Image from source, Village Voice

As a semi-gay activist (I'm not semi-gay, I'm a semi-activist), I find people like Michael Musto vaguely discomforting. I think it's great that he's out there, but he often makes me shift uncomfortably in my seat. I may have just a smidge of internalized homophobia. But I'm working on it. Anyway, Musto has been a frequent guest on Countdown with Keith Olbermann, most notably in the terminally stupid Carrie Prejean story. And while Musto often induces cringes in me, he also pushes my skewer that bitch impulse. So here is his year/decade in review article. In my effort at self improvement.

[Excerpt]

Michael Musto's Year (and Decade) in Review!

The Naughty Aughties are over, and I'm LMFAO. It will be remembered, if at all, as the decade of the TMI generation. The 15-second fame gang. The micromanaging maniacs. The attention-whoring-for-lunch bunch. The iPhone, iPod, iMac, IMAX, and eye-lift folks. The people who have already forgotten this paragraph. . .

Read more at: Village Voice


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...