Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Why Liberals Are Turning on Obama

In my last post, I shared my idea of how to resurrect the yes we can Barack Obama from the current, will conservatives like me if I concede everything to them? Obama. The won't, by the way. But if you want a more in depth dissection of just what has the liberals so irked, here's a great article for you.

[Excerpt]

Liberals: Why didn't Obama fight?



More than anything else in
Barack Obama’s presidency so far, health reform has exposed a get-a-deal-at-any-cost side of Obama that infuriates his party’s progressives.

And as Democrats tried to salvage health reform Tuesday, some liberals could barely hide their sense of betrayal that the White House and congressional
Democrats have been willing to cut deals and water down what they consider the ideal vision of reform. . .

Read more at: Politico

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...