Monday, December 7, 2009

Top 10 Conservative Idiots, December 7, 2009


Monday again, y'all! The weekend sure seems to go fast, and I don't know about you, but I never seem to get everything accomplished that I set out to do. Of course, the pre-holiday gatherings of friends eats up some of the time, but definitely in a good way. And a fattening way, but I digress. . .

So let's get the week off to a start with one of my favorite columns on the internet, Democratic Underground's Top 10 Conservative Idiots!* Hey, it's a diversion.

[Excerpt]

The Top 10 Conservative Idiots, No. 378

December 7, 2009
Two For The Price Of One Edition

The good news is that as I was going through the candidates for this week's list I realized that somehow I had way too many Sarah Palin stories (it seems our national joke has an awfully long punchline) and so this week I've decided to do double duty. Please enjoy your regular Idiots list, along with ten Bonus Palins.



*EDITOR'S NOTE: Greenlee Gazette does not contend that all conservatives are idiots. Merely that many prominent conservatives are idiots, as this column regularly confirms. So, please, no offense is intended to those of my friends and family who are themselves conservative. In other words, present company excluded!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...