Friday, January 22, 2010

John Edwards Admits to Love Child, That He's a Scumbucket


Image from Politics Daily

Wow. However Democrats like me feel about President Obama thus far, I think we can all breathe a sigh of relief that John Edwards didn't manage to win the Democratic nomination. While I don't think it's particularly fair that Edwards' career in politics is deemed "over" when members of the opposition (*cough* Newt Gingrich! *cough*) have been just as naughty. But I tell you, I'm done with him. And I caucused for this guy in Nevada! Snowed by that pretty face, I was. Watch out Scott Brown fans!
[Excerpt]

John Edwards Admits Paternity of Rielle Hunter's Child, Quinn

In a statement given to NBC News, former Democratic senator John Edwards admitted Thursday that he fathered a child with a campaign videographer during his 2008 presidential run. Edwards had previously denied paternity of Quinn Hunter, now 22 months old.

"I am Quinn's father," Edwards said in his statement. "I will do everything in my power to provide her with the love and support she deserves. I have been able to spend time with her during the past year and trust that future efforts to show her the love and affection she deserves can be done privately and in peace. . ."

Read more at: Politics Daily


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...