Monday, January 18, 2010

To Be or Not to Be?


I spend a lot of time (sometimes to the detriment of my relationship with The Other Half) working on this blog. I really enjoy blogging, and I have no other real hobbies. But after paying attention to the blog hits recently, I have to wonder. Is it worth it? I've had like 45 visitors today [Sunday]. Is that enough of an audience to continue spending so much time working (after hours) on a project that pays no real dividends? I don't know.

I doubt I'll break the blogging habit any time soon. But sometimes I wonder. What am I doing this for? Tomorrow, I'll probably wonder why I wrote this.

UPDATE: Wow, I was crabby last night, wasn't I? Keep reading, I'm not going anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...