Monday, January 18, 2010

Top 10 Conservative Idiots Takes a Break


If you're wondering why I haven't posted a link lately to Democratic Underground's Top 10 Conservative Idiots (one of my favorite columns), it's because it's now officially on hiatus. They promise to be back (and I can't wait), so I'll be posting whatever they have whenever they have it. In the meantime, here is the update:

Friends,

Last week I noted that a combination of factors, which include important upgrades to DU over the coming weeks and months, as well as some very time-consuming stuff going on in my personal life (nothing bad - just time-consuming), were likely to prevent me from writing the Top 10 for a while. I'm sorry to announce that the hiatus starts now.

I want to thank everyone who expressed well-wishes to my son last week (he's doing much better now) and to everyone who basically told me to STFU with the apologizing and take care of my family. I really appreciate it.

I can't say for sure when the Top 10 will be back, but I will say that you haven't heard the last of me. And by the way, when I do get back, I would prefer not to have to write about the teabagging antics of Sen. Scott Brown (R-MA) *gag* so do me a favor and please get out the vote for Martha Coakley this Tuesday.See you, I hope, sooner rather than later,-- EarlG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...