Friday, January 22, 2010

Jon Stewart's Special Comment on Olbermann's Special Comment

I'm a big fan of Countdown with Keith Olbermann, and especially Olbermann's "Special Comments" and "Quick Comments." Occasionally, they can be hyperbolic and over the top, sure. But so few national voices exist saying what Olbermann says (liberal media, my ass), I give him a pass. That doesn't mean that a comedian like Jon Stewart can't take pot-shots at his style. I enjoyed Stewart's jabs as much as I did the original comment. Something tells me Olbermann can appreciate it too. I guess we'll see on Monday!

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Special Comment - Keith Olbermann's Name-Calling
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorHealth Care Crisis



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...