Friday, January 15, 2010

Rachel Maddow Responds to Jon Stewart's "Ding"

On Thursday's Daily Show with Jon Stewart, the host "dinged" Rachel Maddow for injecting politics into the Haiti earthquake disaster (I may have oversold it as a "blast" in my previous post). Rachel handled it in her usual matter-of-fact way, deftly in my estimation. Though if it were me, I'd have said something like, "Mr. Stewart, if you can use the Haiti disaster on your comedy show in a comedic fashion, I can use it on my political show in a political one." But hey, that's me. Given the four-days-a-week nature of The Daily Show, we won't know if Stewart responds to this for several days. Probably best that he just drop it.

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...