Joseph Goebbels (2nd only to Hitler): German Nazi Propaganda Administrator
His propaganda agenda in a nutshell:
- Never concede that there may be some good in your enemies
- Never admit a fault or wrong
- Never accept blame
- Concentrate on one enemy and place sole responsibility of all of the wrongs upon them
- Never leave room for alternatives or an opposing view
- People will believe a large lie sooner than a small one
- Lies must be repeated frequently enough that more people begin to accept the lies as truth
- Never allow the public to become comfortable
- Fear is key
By the way, Joseph Goebbels killed his entire family & himself as Berlin was falling to the Russians.
I do seem to remember somebody else doing something quite similar to those courageous efforts put forth by Joseph "Karl Cheney" Goebbels when times were tough. . .Hmmmm. . .What was that guy's name? I could be wrong. . .but it might have been a chap called Adolf "Dubya" Hitler. Nah. . .not him he was probably just having a non-alcoholic brew with Hirohito or Mussolini or something like that. . .
Welcome to the Stupid Monkey Planet.
No apologies for any offense you may have incurred. . .
FROM THE EDITOR: Welcome, StupidMonkeyPlanet! And remember, my policy at The Greenlee Gazette is to only edit for style and format, though I reserve the right to list disclaimers. The opinions of StupidMonkeyPlanet are not necessarily those of the editor of The Greenlee Gazette, and should be no reason to put said editor on a "no fly" list. Right?