Sunday, August 5, 2007

Computer Woes: Umpteenth Update

Curiously, Greenlee Gazette seems to be functioning perfectly now. All day, I was unable to see anything on my sidebar, and posts from two days ago were invisible. The only thing I could get to appear (in Internet Explorer 7) was the grouping of posts from the last 2 days. Somehow, the problem has been resolved. I have no idea if I fixed it, or if it fixed itself. In any event, everything now seems fine.

Please contact me (greenleegazette@aol.com) if anything seems to stop working. I don't want to be posting away, and find that nobody can read it!

Oh, and comment too. You know who you are, passive readers who either agree with me, or not--you grumble or applaud to yourselves, but you remain silent. A challenge: SAY SOMETHING! Comment, please! Let's make this a vibrant, challenging intellectual space! Please?

UPDATE: AOL still is failing me with the sidebar, and with other postings. I don't know why. If anybody does, please let me know how to fix it. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...