Sunday, August 5, 2007

Problems with Blogger

If anyone out there in the blogosphere is having trouble viewing Greenlee Gazette, please let me know. On my computer, I cannot make the entire blog appear. The sidebar and bottom posts simply will not display. If you're having similar problems, please let me know at greenleegazette@aol.com. Thank you.

UPDATE: I don't have this problem using FireFox, only with Internet Explorer 7 or AOL. This leads me to suspect a settings problem--though I haven't changed any settings. If you have ANY clue what's going on here, please let me know.

UPDATE II:
I just tried again using IE 7. No dice. I'm ready to make a recommendation. Use FireFox! Go here: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/

UPDATE III: Safari works too. Only having a problem with Internet Explorer 7. What's the deal?

UPDATE IV: OK, weirdly, IE 7 is now working, but the AOL browser isn't. This is maddening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...