Sunday, November 2, 2008

Keith Olbermann & Elizabeth Hasselbeck Skewered on SNL

I'm a big fan of Countdown with Keith Olbermann, but don't say I can't have a sense of humor about Keith's eccentricities. Ben Affleck did a fantastic job lampooning him last night, though I don't think the writing kept pace with his impersonation. What's with the girly-girly cat?



I am not a big fan of The View, though I do love Whoopi Goldberg. I've had a bit of a hard time understanding Elizabeth Hasselbeck's "hero" status on the right. Apparently just being an outspoken conservative on TV is enough to earn that, even if the Survivor survivor comes off badly much of the time.

1 comment:

  1. Affleck's lampoon of Olbermann was brilliantly done! It had me cracking up ever minute! Anyone who thought it was less then funny are probably people who have bad taste in comedy and laugh at the dumbest things. This segment was a masterpiece and I'm an Olbermann fan. I'm sure Mr. Olbermann hasn't stopped laughing! The exaggerations were brialliantly done! This was a masterpiece as was the Julia Child Cook Show scene decades ago.

    As for Hasselbeck and the View sketch, that too was funny. It showed how ignorant Elizabeth is, She thinks she's done something meaningful in life. And is now rubbing up to republicans to get her foot in as a tv commentator/pundit. She's just plain dumb.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...