Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Arianna Huffington Subs for Rachel Maddow (with Bill Maher)

Arianna Huffington, proprietor of The Huffington Post, guest hosted on The Rachel Maddow Show, while Rachel is away on the Air America Radio cruise. HuffPost was one of my original inspirations to start blogging, and Rachel is my favorite pundit, so I had to watch.

My take? Truthfully, Ms. Huffington makes a better guest than a host. Her delivery is slow and measured, and a little too soft. Her accent takes getting used to, which is I'm sure why she was going slow and over-enunciating. But it was a marked contrast to Rachel's snappy patter.

Still, it was worth watching, especially for Arianna's interview with old sparring mate (when she was a Republican), Bill Maher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...