Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Ladies of The View Talk About Rush Limbaugh

I hate to subject you to The View, a show that wasn't even on my radar until conservatives started railing against it. But one of the members of the show--Whoopi Goldberg--is a favorite of mine. And try as I might, I cannot write off my fondness for her because she is on questionable program.

Here, Whoopi--a sort of moderator on the show--frames the current tit-for-tat war of words between President Barack Obama and drug-addled gas-bag Rush Limbaugh. First, she reads his words. Then, the other ladies discuss them: Joy Behar from the liberal side and Elizabeth Hasselbeck from the blonde bimbo conservative side. Barbara Walters provides the gentle middle ground. Sherri Shepard doesn't know what's going on, and is mercifully silent. And then Whoopi whoops ass. It's toward the end, if you want to zoom through it.



And for absolutely no reason, other than I'm talking about Whoopi, and that this is one of my favorite movies (which I recently re-watched for like the 85th time), here is a clip from Jumpin' Jack Flash. Whoopi (Terry Dolittle) is trying to decipher the title song by the Rolling Stones, to figure out a spy's password. Just watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...